很棒的文章,值得共享之。
女 人 4 0 歲 是 怎 樣 ?--太帥啦!
(最後一句夠經典!)
這是美國CBS 60 Minutes (六十分鐘 )主持人Andy Rooney對40歲以上的女人的看法:
As I grow in age, I value women over 40 most of all.
隨著年齡增長, 我越來越珍惜40歲以上的女人
Here are just a few reasons why:
為什麼呢?
A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask,
40歲以上的女人不會在半夜把你吵醒,
然後問你:
"What are you thinking?"
你在想什麼?
She doesn t care what you think.
她才不在乎你在想什麼。
If a woman over 40 doesn t want to watch the game,
40歲以上的女人如果不想看球賽
she doesn t sit around whining about it.
她不會坐在你旁邊抱怨東抱怨西
She does something she wants to do, and it s usually more interesting.
她會去做她想做的、更有趣的事情
Women over 40 are dignified.
40歲以上的女人穩重自持
They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera
不會在歌劇院或高級餐廳裡
or in the middle of an expensive restaurant.
跟你大呼小叫
Of course, if you deserve it, they won t hesitate to
shoot you
當然,如果你罪有應得,她們也可能神不知鬼不覺地
if they think they can get away with it.
一槍把你給斃了。
Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved.
熟女不吝於讚美 (不管是不是實至名歸)
They know what it s like to be unappreciated.
因為她們親身體驗過被忽略的滋味
Women get psychic as they age.
女人越老越通靈
You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 40.
你永遠不需要向40歲以上的女人懺悔
Once you get past a wrinkle or two,
只要能夠對皺紋視而不見
a woman over 40 is far sexier than her younger counterpart.
40歲以上的女人遠比年輕美眉性感
Older women are forthright and honest.
熟女直接又誠實
They ll tell you right off if you are a jerk if you are acting like one.
如果你是蠢蛋 她們會馬上叫你滾蛋
You don t ever have to wonder where you stand with her.
你完全不需要傷腦筋揣摩她的心意
Yes, we praise women over 40 for a multitude of reasons.
40歲以上的女人有很多優點
Unfortunately, it s not reciprocal.
40歲以上的男人呢?
For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed, hot woman over 40,
相對於每一個性感、迷人的40歲以上的女人
there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants
就有一個禿頭凸肚的熟男
making a fool of himself with some 20-year old waitress.
厚臉皮地跟小他20歲的美眉調情
Ladies, I apologize.
女士們,請容許我在這兒
For all those men who say,
幫妳們說句公道話:
"Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for
free?",
那些說只想喝免費的牛奶而不願買頭母牛回家的男人
here s an update for you.
實在是太搞不清楚狀況了
Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage.
今天有80%的女人寧願不結婚
Why?
為什麼呢?
Because women realize it s not worth buying an entirepig
因為她們終於發現不需要為了一根香腸
just to get a little sausage!
買回整隻豬! |